Potter Street is continually looking to work with all members of its community. So we can continue to grow and develop we regularly ask for feedback from parents, this may be formally or informally. The results of the surveys allow us to develop as a school and help us ensure that our pupils receive the best quality education possible.
As a school, we value the feedback from parents. These results show that 100% of parents would recommend our school to someone else.
This document presents the results of our latest survey of parent/carer views. The survey was carried out in October 2022.
|Question (119 surveys were returned)||Agree||Disagree|
|1. My child is happy at school||99.1%||0.9%|
|2. My child feels safe at school||100%||
|3. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved||98.3%||1.7%|
|4. My child has not been bullied at this school||99.05%||0.95%|
|5. My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively (10 parents agreed / 1 parent disagreed)||90.90%||9.1%|
|6. The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year||99.1%||0.9%|
|7. When I have raised concerns with the school, they have been dealt with properly||100%||0%|
|8. I have not had to raise concerns with the school||100%||0%|
|9. My child does not have special educational needs and / or disabilities||
|10. My child has SEND and the school gives them the support they need to succeed||100%||0%|
|11. The school has high expectations for my child||92.8%||7.2%|
|12. My child does well at this school||96.6%||3.4%|
|13. The school lets me know how my child is doing||100%||0%|
|14. There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school||100%||0%|
|15. My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school||100%||0%|
|16. The school supports my child’s wider personal development and well being||100%||0%|
|17. I would recommend this school to another parent||100%||0%|
Below are some of the many lovely comments we received from parents, thank you.
- I am very impressed that my child will receive help for her speech and sounds as I did not know this was offered here. Thank you
- My child loves coming to school, he has had a great start so far, thank you
- A lovely school that goes above and beyond for all students
- My child is very happy at school and thrives in her class, she has come along really well so far, thank you
- Hardworking team, very supportive and pushing my kids to improve their learning
- We are so happy with the school. All staff are so friendly and supportive and both children are doing well!
- I have always had professional and excellent support with both children at Potter Street and my child has always been happy here. Thank you
- We are happy with the school and staff – if I had younger children, I would send them here
- My child loves going to school and learning, she is happy and supported
- My child’s teacher and SEN staff are brilliant at keeping me up to date day by day
- My child has always been so happy here and progresses well every year
- My child loves school, enjoys lessons has good friends and is doing well
- Thank you for everything
- My child has absolutely blossomed at Potter Street. There have been many positive changes since starting here and we are pleased with our child’s progress. The schools' system of praise is great! Thanks
- I am pleased with how my child is settling in at this school
- Keep up the great work